Course Description

Dispute Resolution Workshop for Managers

Did you know? 85% of companies around the world experience conflict in the workplace to some degree. We can all guess that the other 15% are self employed contractors. Conflict is inevitable, regardless of how well your team get along, or how great the business is doing. Dispute in the workplace can be incredibly destructive to good teamwork. Managed in the wrong way, real and legitimate differences between people can quickly spiral out of control, resulting in situations where co-operation breaks down and the team’s mission is threatened. As a manager, it is vital to be able to deal with conflict, and we are here to provide you with the skills, tactics and knowledge needed to resolve the dispute.

Training ProviderDCM Learning
Course LocationDublin
Location PostcodeDublin 8
Course Category
Course Duration1 day
Course FeePOA
For information about DCM Learning, please visit our Training Provider page on by clicking here.

Course Provider

DCM Learning

Guiness Enterprise Centre, Taylor's Lane, Dublin, Ireland

Request Quotation

Please insert your contact details and any additional information you require and we will forward your request to DCM Learning.
Captcha code    
   I confirm I have read the Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions & Cookie Information and agree to join the community.


DCM Learning
Guiness Enterprise Centre
Taylor's Lane, Dublin
Visit Website